1. We advice buyer to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within (7 to 10 ) days of arrival.
2. Seller must be informed immediately of the initial veterinarian examination (as stated in clause 1.) results by email or fax. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void.
3. If the initial examination (as stated in clause 1.) indicates that at the time of sale, the puppy was unfit for purchase due to illness, disease, or congenital disorder, buyer must return the puppy to us for an exchange of equivalent value. If buyer prefers to treat the illness then we will cover the Vet charges.
4. Seller guarantees the puppy against fatal viruses for seventy-two (72) hours after arrival. These include distemper, Parvo, and any Corona related illnesses and viruses.
5. The puppy is guaranteed until one (1) year of age against fatal and life-altering congenital and genetic diseases, Except what is to be normal and part of the puppy breed : Cherry Eye, Entropion, “loose hips”, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and small trachea. , we will guarantee kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe and life-threatening or life-altering nature. Certain disorders resultant from environmental factors, including skin allergies, thyroid dysfunction,Demodetic mange, and other autoimmune disorders, are not covered by this guarantee.
If the dog dies during the time frame of this guarantee, buyer agrees to have a necropsy performed to ascertain the cause of death. If the cause of death is determined by a veterinarian to be genetic or congenital, seller will replace the puppy. Shipping costs are the responsibility of buyer.
6. Seller must be notified of any health issues covered by this guarantee within two (7 to 10) days following a licensed veterinarian’s determination. Buyer shall provide two (2) separate diagnoses from two (2) different veterinarians stating the same conclusion. If the problem is covered by this guarantee, seller shall provide a replacement puppy of equal value.
7. This guarantee does not cover health occurrences such as intestinal parasites (Coccidiosis, Giardia, Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms or Ringworms) Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, Ear Mites, Fleas, Ticks, Skin Mites, Mange (Sarcoptic, Demodectic or Cheyletiella), Cherry Eye, Allergies, Herniations (Inguinal, Perineal, or Diaphragmatic), Heart Murmur grades I, II or III, Patella Luxation grades I, II or III. This guarantee does not cover any Veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes. Kennel Cough is self limiting and, like the common cold, must run its course. Full recovery is expected, and Kennel Cough alone it is not life-threatening.
8. We shall offer replacement or refund if the dog is diagnosed with hip dysplasia . Buyer should become prepared to deal with the complex health issues and food matters of puppy.
9. Seller shall not be held responsible for veterinarian fees or costs after the 7 to 10 days limit. Purchaser is aware that owning and puppy requires trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
10. Buyer will keep the puppy current on all vet care, including shots, D-worming, and heart worm tests and medication. Buyer agrees to feed the puppy with good dog food and not allow the puppy to become obese. Buyer also agrees to take optimal care of the puppy, which includes providing proper exercise, up-keeping dental, coat, and other hygiene, feeding and watering on a daily basis, providing a dry outdoor shelter, and providing adequate mental stimulation.
Seller advises that it is a good idea to keep the new puppy separate from other dogs in the family until a veterinarian has given a him or her a clean bill of health.
11. Most of our puppies are either AKC, UKC or FCI registered, the paper work could take from 8 weeks to six months on delivery; we don’t have any limited registrations in our contract, please note that our puppies are not sold for breeding or showing purposes, just as a family pet.
12. In the event of any litigation in connection with this guarantee, buyer shall be responsible for their legal fees.
This contract is valid only for original buyer and puppy, and is not transferable. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by certified mail. If the papers are lost, the buyer is responsible for obtaining new papers. We will assist by providing copies, if available.